POSTPONED Member Enhancement Luncheon 2020
This event has been postponed due to concerns surrounding the COVID-19 virus. Tentatively re-scheduled for Tuesday, May 19. We will confirm event details in due course, but for the timebeing, ticket sales for this event have been closed. Email communication has been sent to all event attendees regarding these changes. We appreciate your patience and understanding.Take care everyone!
Are you interested in achieving success personally and professionally? How about being the best and healthiest version of yourself? Are you interested in leading your life with courage and passion?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then this membership enhancement training is for you!
Exclusive to the RWN is Candyce Fiessel and her Life Planner training. We believe Candyce is beginning a special journey and we are thrilled that the RWN will be part of it .
What will you get?
- Lunch at the Italian Club
- Ability to network with fellow members
- A $67 life planner
- 25% off all additional planners and journals you wish to purchase, the day of training
- Exclusive access to Candyce and understand her thought process and intentions, that went into creating this one of a kind planner
- A special announcement will accompany the training – exclusive to attendees only
- The ability to participate in an accountability partner option
This training session is valued at over $129 but we are subsidizing it and it will be offered for $99. But wait there is more, we are running a quick promotion – for the FIRST 30 members, you can get this invaluable training for only $89!
This training is open to MEMBERS only.
What you will learn about?
- Time management and capturing ideas.
- Being intentional about your life and year.
- Restart your year off in March. We know the New Year’s resolutions did not work!
- Blending your life, work and career.
We hope you can make it out to this very special event.
Food Allergies? EMAIL email@example.com by Friday, May 15th
Walk-up allergy requests cannot be accommodated.
Early bird Deadline: Sunday, May 17th
Registering on Monday, March 18 is $10 extra